Intermediate scheme architect：
· Architecture major, bachelor degree or above, engineer or above is preferred;
· Have more than 4 years of architectural design experience, have first-class design institute/well-known office work experience, participated in complete large-scale commercial and public construction projects is preferred;
· Strong aesthetic, innovative and expressive skills;
· Love architectural design, have a good design foundation, have a strong architectural sensitivity and architectural understanding;
· Good at learning, serious in work, careful and rigorous, dedicated and practical, with strong ability to work under pressure, good professional quality and team spirit, able to arrange work schedule in an orderly manner and cooperate with the project leader to promote project tasks;
· Familiar with relevant professional specifications and in-depth requirements; proficient in AutoCAD, Rhino, Sketchup, Adobe and other design software; proficient in Lumion, D5, Vary, AE and other visual presentation software is preferred.